June 12, 2017

Journal Digital Kit | Ivytree Studio


"To be creative is to let little pieces of your heart go & place them into each project you make." - Pat Bravo | #patbravo #inspiration #creative:

hello there,

Ivytree Studio  has just released another digital kit specifically for journalling (happy dance).  I created a June spread in my journal with the kit. You can download it here.
It is amazing how we take two hands for granted, I recently fractured my left wrist and am very hampered and not up to intricate scrapbooking but I easily did this little bit of creating.










ADDITIONAL MATERIALS USED  
  • various adhesives
  • spiral bound journal
Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what they are up to: www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of their pretty paper here
Connect with the team on their Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here

'til next time.....enjoy being creative



No comments: