May 12, 2017

Vintage Mother's day double layout - Ivytree Studio "Precious Moments" Digital Kit


Hello there

Ivytree Studio gave me the wonderful opportunity to play with their very first digital print kit. Buy Digital kit here.

The idea is that you buy and download the kit,  then print onto card stock, and use the elements to create a layout.  They have made it so very easy to scrap. I used a combination of the downloadable kit and  my stash. The joy of a downloadable kit is you can use is over and over again, especially your favorite elements!



Scrapping about my mum is very bitter sweet.  This month is Mother's Day and also the month of her losing her battle to breast cancer.  She was my best friend as well as a very supportive and interactive mother and grandmother.  These photographs were taken and developed by my dad in the early sixties.  These photos are so very precious.











My mum loved flowers and specifically yellow roses.  These photos are of her as a young married woman before she became my mum.



The papers I used for this project

digital kit 


Wild & Free scraps

#163/8
#163/10
#163/14
#163/17
#163/19


ADDITIONAL MATERIALS USED  

  • various adhesives
  • chalks
  • Diamond glaze
  • assorted paper roses
  • assorted black flowers
  • ribbon
  • bling

Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what they are up to: www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of their pretty paper here
Connect with the team on their Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here

'til next time, Happy Mothers Day











No comments: